Products: CDG Solution 3000™ Liquid Concentrate
Pure, stable & ready-to-use.
CDG SOLUTION 3000™ liquid concentrate is EPA-registered pure chlorine dioxide. CDG SOLUTION 3000™ liquid concentrate means that no on-site production equipment is needed; it requires no mixing or “activation” and almost no operator attention or maintenance, which simplifies chlorine dioxide application for small-volume users.
CDG SOLUTION 3000™ liquid concentrate, the first stable, ready-to-use liquid chlorine dioxide biocide, was invented by CDG to control microorganisms in food and and agricultural applications, drinking water, process water, piping systems, cooling towers, condensers and heat exchangers. It is easier to apply, safer to handle, and more effective than chlorine or bromine-based products.
Solution 3000™ Delivery System
CDG Environmental recommends closed loop liquid dispensing system for safe, easy and effective use of the Solution 3000™ chlorine dioxide product.
Features & Benefits:
- Pure chlorine dioxide in water
- Concentrated: 3000 ppm (0.3%)
- DOT-approved for transport
- No “activation” required
- No on-site chemical mixing
- Storage stable at room temperature
- Applied by simple chemical feed pump
- Maintains efficacy at pH up to 9
- Rinses clean; no residue
CDG Solution 3000 can be used in:
- Hospital potable water systems
- Hotel & commercial potable water systems
- Recirculating cooling water systems
- Air washers and scrubbers
- Food & beverage processing plants
- Industrial pasteurizers
- Heat transfer systems
- Paper making machines
- Agricultural applications
- Oil & Gas production
- Membrane cleaning
- Many other clean water applications
Read more about our approvals here.
CDG SOLUTION 3000™ is covered by U.S. patents 9,302,911, 9,045,338, 9,045,339, 9,045,340, 9,045,341, as well as several non U.S. filings and further patents pending. Here is a complete list of CDG Environmental's patents.