After husband dies of Legionnaires’ disease widow warns of silent killer that could be lurking in your garden

A widow has warned the public to be wary of their hose pipes after her 63-year-old husband died of Legionnaires’ disease believed to have been contracted through working in the garden.

Stephen Clements, a grandfather, inhaled toxic bacteria that had grown in stagnant water within the pipe. He died a week later at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on February 24.

Read More: http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/cromer-widow-warns-of-silent-killer-lurking-in-your-garden-1-5062086